bootstick.zip 1,53 MiB
How to useAll following content is provided for the use with Microsoft Windows. If you're using any other operating system i'm sure, you know how to handle the problem, without needing my tiny ZIP file *g*.
Make sure you're working as administator and assume X: is the usb sticks drive letter
- Delete all partitions on your stick
- Create one primary partition and mark it as active
- Format that partition using FAT32
- syslinux\syslinux.exe -fma X:
- xcopy usb-root\* X:\ /E/H/I
- copy your flash tool and flash binary into the flash\ folder
- press [Enter] at syslinux boot: prompt
- double press [Enter] while your asked to change date and time
- your done! have fun!