I'm pleased to have discovered the Archive function in Cisco IOS.
Here are the simple setup steps.
- Run a TFTP Server service (Solarwinds has one)
- Update the IOS config with the following commands
Note a few things.
- The IP address of the TFTP server needs to be your IP address
- The $h variable adds the switch/router host name to the file that is written
- The $t variable adds a time stamp to the file name that is written
- Each file that is written appends a hyphen and incremental numeric value.
Other Reference Links
Post a Comment